Software Support Developer
• Working with the support team to solve customer issues
• Providing the support team guidance from the code level about causes of issues
• Fixing isolated issues with the code and helping manage the release and deployment with the wider support team
• Working with the development team to integrate fixes developed as part of a support case
• Working with the QA team to develop improved testing coverage
• Escalating larger issues to development and providing detailed information about investigations and causes of issues.
• Designing and building diagnostic code or scripts to assist with case investigation
-You will already work in software development and be comfortable liaising with customers.
-You will have some of the skills and abilities below.
-Minimum 3 years' experience as a software developer or Software Support engineer.
-Worked either in or closely with software support.
-Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
-MS SQL Server.
-Delphi, Classic ASP, ASP.Net.
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Flexible work pattern, Death in Service x 4, Private family health care, free on-site parking, beverages fruit cereals etc and a great modern working environment.